A first or upper second class honours degree plus relevant relevant work experience.
Months of entry
Ashcroft International Business School brings together researchers, research students and practitioners from across the management disciplines and different sectors to explore real-world challenges. This means we develop programmes that are, international, integrative, responsive and connected. Our relevance derives from the fact that our research programme is closely aligned to the needs of business. Our research and research programmes have developed strong:
- Relationships with regional, national and international governmental and non-governmental bodies
- Relationships with regional enterprises to create knowledge transfer system
- Relationships between the practitioner and academic communities
- Linkages between research and pedagogical activities
- Awareness of current strategic and organisational challenges to corporate and governmental policy makers
Fees and funding
Aside from self-funding or funding by your employer, charities and trusts (competitively sought after, as are Research Council Awards), career, graduate, and professional study loans may be available. Visit www.family-action.org.uk for information on educational trusts, or www.gov.direct.uk for bank loans at competitive rates. Alternatively, visit your local high-street bank.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Anglia Ruskin Applicant Enquiries Team
- 0845 271 3333