Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- One of the following: A 2:2 honours degree in Construction Management or another appropriate Built Environment subject; OR Graduate Certificate in Construction Management awarded by Anglia Ruskin University; OR CIOB Graduate Diploma; or Membership at an appropriate level of a recognised construction institution, such as RIBA, RICS,CIOB, ICE. A non-cognate honours degree (2.2 or above) will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants may be invited for interview.
- Those who do not possess an honours degree, but have a degree or degree equivalent qualification and/or appropriate work experience at a suitable level within an organisation for an appropriate length of time, will be considered; applicants may be interviewed. Qualifications from an approved professional body will also be taken into account.
Months of entry
Amplify your career at ARU Chelmsford.
Develop the skills you need to lead and manage teams in a variety of roles in the construction sector by studying for our MSc Construction and Civil Engineering Management.
Whether you're a civil engineer looking for a management qualification, you're new to a construction management role, or you're looking to advance to a management position, you'll gain the knowledge, skills and confidence you need to succeed as a manager in the building sector. You'll develop your own management style and have the opportunity to consolidate your new skills by carrying out your own research or work-based project.
Our eight key modules are designed to give you a deep understanding of the role of a manager throughout the entire construction process, whether they're leading and managing teams or solving construction-related problems. You'll therefore enhance your employability as a manager in a wide range of roles across the built environment sector.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible33 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- ARU Applicant Enquiries Team