All applications are considered on individual merits. We will take work experience and academic or professional achievements into account. Typically we ask for:
- At least 3 years' postgraduate work experience - from any industry.
- A good first degree awarded by a UK university or equivalent, or relevant professional qualification.
- If you don't have the above, you will need to demonstrate significant management or leadership experience (normally 8 years).
If English is not your first language:
- IELTS: 6.5 overall
- For EU, non-UK applicants, TOEFL 94 overall, with minimum scores of Listening 17, Reading 18, Speaking 20, Writing 17
- For International, non-UK/EU applicants, TOEFL 94 overall, with minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 22, Speaking 23, Writing 21
- PTE-A (Pearson Test of English Academic): 60 overall
Months of entry
The world’s first and only MBA focusing on the Circular Economy is delivered by the triple-accredited Bradford University School of Management, offering the chance to study this new economic model in detail, at the same time as developing general management skills and expertise.
As one of less than 100 business schools worldwide to have obtained triple accreditation from AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA, Bradford University School of Management is part of an elite group of institutions with the ‘Triple Crown’.
This specialised MBA seeks to prepare the next generation of leaders with first-hand knowledge on the circular economy, as well as teaching leadership skills which can be utilised in management positions.
Studied online part-time, this MBA combines online teaching and group discussions with some self-taught elements. The flexibility allows you to fit your learning around any work and home commitments, completing the MBA in a period of two to six years.
For more information about the course, including modules and fees, please visit the course page on Arden University's website by clicking here.
Fees and funding
If you're a UK resident, you may be eligible for the government funded Postgraduate Loan. You can get a loan of up to £10,000 to pay your fees. Read more information about postgraduate loans here.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details