Requirements An undergraduate degree from an approved university, plus at least two years professional full-time work experience. Applications from mature candidates without an undergraduate degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate a minimum of five years professional management experience supported by references covering the five year period. English ability equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.5, for overseas candidates who have not previously studied in English.
Months of entry
January, November, September, July, May, March
The Anglia Ruskin University MBA programme is designed to consolidate your managerial achievements and to expose you to current thinking and practice across a wide range of management disciplines. Derived from established academic research, the online learning materials will help you develop your critical thinking, reflection and interpersonal skills in preparation for key positions in industry, commerce and the public sector.
What’s Included RDI’s online learning environment ilearn is used to deliver all resources for this course including:
- Study materials - Access electronic copies of your learning materials and important information, such as assessment instructions, whenever and wherever you are.
- Tutor support - Tutors use live chats and forums to stimulate discussions, request input and highlight external sources.
- External resources - Links to external sources can include key journal articles, your university’s online library, sites of topical interest, etc.
- Discussion with other students - Forums allow students to come together, share thoughts and ideas and you can initiate topics that you want to discuss with your fellow students.
- International Management
- Managing Change in Organisations
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Managing the Human Resource
- Strategic Management
- Research Methods
Fees and funding
Please see the RDI fees and funding website http://www.rdi.co.uk/fees-and-funding/
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Meghan Petticrew
- +44 (0) 24 765 15700