Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
About Arden University Berlin
Arden University’s qualifications are recognised around the world and many of the the institution’s courses are accredited by a number of organisations across different sectors, including the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Association for Project Management (APM), The British Psychological Society (BPS), Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and many more.
The best part about studying with Arden is that I can learn online as well as in the classroom and have more time for other activities. By having just two face-to-face classes a week, I have more time to concentrate on my skills and work.Taha Hasan, Arden Berlin graduate
PG subjects available
- MSc Data Analytics and Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics and Marketing
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc IT Security Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Arden University Berlin has an experienced academic team from around the world to ensure students get the contemporary expertise needed by today’s employers. Much of our academic team possess multiples degrees including master’s and PhDs and have worked around the globe within academia and industry.
Dr Tobias Kliem is Head of the Berlin campus and studied for a PhD in law in the UK, where he also spent the beginning of his career, working across various universities.
Dr Sara Ravan Ramzani teaches a variety of modules including accounting, business and management. She studied for a PhD in Economics and Information Systems in Malaysia, has contributed to 84 research papers and supervised many PhD students.
She is also the Chief Executive Editor of the Journal of Development Economics, Horizon Journals.
Arden offered me the opportunity to combine my years of engineering and technical experience with an academic background. I recommend studying with Arden because of how interactive and engaging the courses are. Thanks to Arden for making my dreams become reality.Chibueze Iheoha, Arden Berlin student
Future career prospects:
- Graduates are eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to explore job opportunities in Germany.
- The study centre is within close proximity of major corporate players such as Sony.
English language support
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 (a minimum of 6.0 in each component) or TOEFL iBT 90 or equivalent. Alternatively, you can provide evidence that you have previously studied in English and we also offer an internal English test for applicants who are unable to provide a language proficiency letter.
- Non-standard entry will also be considered.
Facilities and support arrangements
The Berlin study centre is a modern building with state-of-the-art facilities situated in central Berlin, providing learners with unparalleled access to a range of future employers, international classmates, and plenty of attractions for students to take advantage of in their spare time.
On-campus, students will have access to a well-stocked library, a computer lab and a range of support services.
I would recommend Arden University Berlin due to the multicultural environment and as a way to enter the European labour market. I was able to work in two different firms in Berlin while studying, due to the flexible timing of the course schedule.
Sathesh Paramasivam, Arden Berlin graduate
Fees, funding and costs
Arden University has put together an estimate of what it costs to live in Berlin as an international student (see table below). Please bear in mind that these are average costs and your personal experience may differ. Prices are based on living costs from 2019.
There are many accommodation options to choose from in Berlin and many students rent a studio or flat or share accommodation.
The best way to search for a property is online as many estate agents do not have a physical office for you to visit, and nor are properties advertised with signposts.
The Berlin study centre is located near Potsdamer Platz and has excellent transport links around Germany, Europe and the rest of the world via rail and flight.
The centre is surrounded by corporate giants including Sony, Deutsche Bahn, Daimler, the Axel Springer Media Group and many more, so you can make connections and enter the world of work upon graduation.
This is a safe city which welcomes people from around the world every year, and is a melting pot of nationalities and cultures – so wherever you’re from, you’re sure to find compatriots.
There are plenty of things to do for enjoyment in Berlin. This is a historic city with numerous attractions to check out and there are also many restaurants and cafes to explore offering global cuisines and great night life.
The health sector here is incredibly reliable and Germany is known to be among the best in the world with several hospitals and expert medical professionals.
How to apply
- Speak to a programme consultant and apply within 8 weeks of the intake date to be eligible for an Early Bird discount of up to 20%
- Intakes available throughout the year, including Feb, Apr, Jun, Sep and Nov.
- It’s best to apply for your desired course at your earliest convenience to ensure your visa arrives on time
- We are aware that applications for international student visas have been difficult this year due to COVID-19 restrictions. However, if you choose If you begin your studies online this year, after completing your first two modules you’ll receive a €1000 discount, which will be deducted from the final instalment of your existing payment plan.
Award and affiliations
Arden University deliver excellent and affordable programmes of study, reinforced by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) which commended the quality of learning opportunities at the university. Many of our programmes are also individually accredited by a range of institutions, of which you can read more about above under the Worldwide Reputation section.
I would definitely recommend Arden University and I have been recommending it to friends and colleagues. After lengthy research, this may be one of the best options for those who aspire to develop their professional capacities while pursuing their careers.Amer Karkoutli, Arden student, Germany
- Social media accounts