Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
For direct enrolment onto the Aston MBA programme, you will need one* of the following:
- A UK honours degree, or
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University, or
- A degree-level professional qualification.
- Grade 4 or C GCSE (or level 2 equivalent) Maths and English by the time you complete the programme
- At least three years’ relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references – preferably one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer (Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience).
Months of entry
January, April, September, December
This apprenticeship is more than an MBA. Apprentices on this programme will benefit from an in-depth personal and professional development programme designed to transform them into confident and informed business leaders. The Executive Apprenticeship MBA will provide apprentices with a broad knowledge of business management, covering topics such as organisational strategy, financial performance, managing operations and leading complex organisations.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Aston Course Enquiries