One of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc Human Resource Management & Business (HRMB) will develop your understanding of the theory and practice of people management in work organisations, addressing the skills required for effective analysis and policy formation. The course is distinctive in grounding the study of HRM within the broader discipline of management, with an emphasis on change management and strategy.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions