Entry requirements include:
- A good UK honours degree
- An equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University
- A degree-level professional qualification Plus: • At least three years relevant post-graduation work experience by the time you start your programme
- For Full-time and Online MBA applicants only: A well-rounded GMAT score may be required
- An official academic transcript of your grades (in English)
- Two references - at least one from an academic referee, the other from your current or previous employer. Two professional references may be accepted from applicants with substantial work experience Admission outside of these guidelines is possible for exceptional students.
English Language Requirements:
- 105 Internet-based (with a minimum score of 22 in any section) IELTS:
- 7 overall with no less than 6 in any section.
Months of entry
This 100% programme is spread over two years to accommodate full-time work and personal commitments. You will be able to conduct your learning at you rown pace using our inteactive online learning platform, allow you to enage with module content, participate in live seminars ad communicate with your peers. Modules are assessed individually by assignments or written examinations at the end of each term. You will also be assessed through group work where you wil lhave the opportunity to analyse complicated business problems. Examineastions can be taken online from anywhere in the world.
The course concludes with a major project which allows you to put your new knowledge into practice. This can be approached in a number of ways including a live consultancy project with a business, a themed reserach project, producing a business plan for a start-up or writing a report about a company you are working or interning at..
Study in one of Europe's top Business schools and see the results of an Aston MBA for yourself:
- Gain perspective and a critical insight into your own managmeent style, allowing you to become a dynamic and inspirational leader with the insight to move your business and career forward
- Enhance your global employability with our dedicated skills workshops and senimars
- Refine valuable practical management skills
- Build your future business networks
- Study at one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation.
Information for international students
With more than 25 nationalities represented last year, the Aston MBA is truly international. This international make-up is central to the programme, designed to enhance the learning experience and to create an environment which helps you develop the essential skills required to become a global leader.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- MBA Office
- +44 (0)121 204 3100