One of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc Organisational Behaviour is suitable if you wish to develop a career either as a general manager or as an organisational consultant, it also provides an excellent first step for an academic or research-based career. Organisational Behaviour involves the study of individuals and groups within organisational and social contexts, and the study of internal processes and practices as they affect those individuals or groups. You will also have the opportunity to complete Level A and B Psychometric Testing Training as defined by the British Psychological Society.
This course provides both a theoretical and practical grounding in organisational behaviour. It will develop your knowledge, understanding and skills relating to human behaviour in the workplace, well-being of employees, HRM and organisation effectiveness. Core modules address topics in organisational behaviour and work psychology and our students come from a diverse range of educational backgrounds.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions