This programme requires: a) A good UK honours degree (2.2 minimum), or equivalent for overseas students. As well as: a) Two professional references, at least one of which must be from an academic referee. b) An official academic transcript of your university grades to date. c) A completed application form, available on our website www.astonmsc.com
Months of entry
On successful completion of this programme, you are expected to have knowledge and understanding of:
- Strategic decision-making/policy and practice in the context of the business environment locally, nationally and internationally.
- The contribution of wider aspects of business areas, to be able to integrate supply chain strategy/policy and practice with business and organisational strategy.
- Theoritical and applied perspectives of Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Specific areas of Supply Chain Management through the study of specialist modules. These areas include: relationships, partnerships, ERP, purchasing, contracts, planning and optimisation.
Outline of Programme
This programme requires you to study 9 modules, plus the completion of a Major Project with a dissertation of up to 20000 words. Each taught modules involves up to 22 teaching hours including tutorials, case studies amd guest lectures. The programme runs from October to September with examinations/assessments held in December, March/April and June. The Major Project occupies the final six months, being submitted in September.
Information for international students
An official academic transcript, with an official English translation, of your university grades to date is required. International students whose native language is not English will also need to satisfy our English Language requirements. For full entry requirements please visit our website: www.astonmsc.com
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- School of Engineering & Applied Science Postgraduate Admissions Team
- +44 (0)121 204 3668
- +44 (0)121 204 3676