In addition to the standard MSc entry requirements, you must demonstrate quantitative and analytical skills, by having studied some finance, economics or other quantitative modules at undergraduate level.
Plus one of the following:
- A good UK honours degree (minimum lower second class)
- Equivalent overseas degree recognised by Aston University.
As well as:
- Two professional references – at least one must be from an academic referee
- An official academic transcript of your university grades to date
- A completed application form.
Months of entry
MSc Investment Analysis will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and the skills required for a career in the financial sector, banking or investment management. There is a strong focus throughout on the practical application of finance within a trading or corporate setting. Your studies will culminate in a financial analyst evaluation of a UK listed company for your final project.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions