A Bachelors Degree in a non-Computing subject, with at least grade 2:2 (or equivalent) and GCSE Mathematics Grade B or equivalent.
Months of entry
With no specific subject qualification required, this course offers an opportunity for non-computing graduates to pursue a career in computing. Boost your career and access roles in a rapidly growing industry with an MSc qualification in a highly in demand skill set.
This programme will give you the skills and experience to become an industry-accredited professional.
- Be prepared to respond to the computing challenges of the business world;
- Gain the theoretical underpinning needed to support sound analysis, design and delivery of technology solutions;
- Develop a systematic understanding of the software development process; as well as practical software and information systems engineering capabilities based on well-founded principles;
- Be able to communicate in an IT context and gain graduate-level transferable skills;
- Get professional experience and a wide perspective on IT and business through employment at collaborating host companies, or the Aston student-run software company;
- Prepare yourself for an effective career in IT with the potential to reach leadership roles.
The MSc Computer Science programme will enable students to develop a systematic understanding of the software development process, and the associated professional skills necessary in practice.
Fees and funding
You can find out more about our Postgraduate scholarships for international students. If you are a UK or EU student, please email email@example.com for information on funding.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Aston Course Enquiries