Honours degree in a biological, biomedical or biochemistry based subject with at least a 2:2.
Months of entry
This course is for you if you wish to prepare yourself for a broad spectrum of career opportunities, spanning the academic, commercial, industrial and healthcare applications of biomedical sciences.
This taught MSc Biomedical Science course is designed to provide training and experience in Biomedical Sciences. It offers an informed and critical appreciation of recent scientific developments. The specific aims are to:
- provide a high level of scientific knowledge and understanding of disease processes from the molecular to the body/systems level;
- develop an informed and critical appreciation of recent scientific developments in relation to diagnostic laboratory pathology;
- enable students to gain, through a research project, additional specialist knowledge and practical expertise;
- prepare students for a broad spectrum of career opportunities spanning academic, commercial, industrial and healthcare applications of biomedical sciences. The course is also an excellent foundation for further studies leading to a PhD.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details