Applicants with an Honours Degree, normally 2.1 or above, (makes student eligible for Graduate Basis Recognition of the British Psychological Society (BPS)) will be considered.
Months of entry
The MSc Health Psychology course is fully accredited by the BPS and confers Stage 1 Training to become a Health Psychologist.
During the course you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the theory underpinning health psychology;
- Develop your understanding of advanced research methodology and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to carry out independent work of publishable standard;
- Develop awareness of the contribution and application of health psychology within multicultural and multidisciplinary settings;
- Develop professional and transferable skills in preparation for becoming a health psychologist.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Admissions Team
- + 44 (0)121 204 3000