- Applicants with a good honours degree in Psychology, normally 2.1 or above, that confers eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the BPS will be considered.
- Students who have a Psychology degree with an equivalent grade of a 2.1 or above from a non UK institution but do not have GBC will be advised to apply to the BPS for recognition of their degree and confirmation of eligibility of GBC. This will be a requirement of securing their place on the course.
Months of entry
The MSc Health Psychology course is fully accredited by the BPS and allows you to study online at a pace that suits you, with no need to come onto campus. It confers Stage 1 Training to become a Health Psychologist.
This course is the UK's only Distance Learning MSc in Health Psychology that is accredited by the BPS.
During the course you will:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the theory underpinning health psychology;
- Develop your understanding of advanced research methodology and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to carry out independent work of publishable standard;
- Develop awareness of the contribution and application of health psychology within multicultural and multidisciplinary settings;
- Develop professional and transferable skills in preparation for becoming a health psychologist.
Information for international students
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification. Find out more about our English language requirements.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions