Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
This is a course for beginners, so you don’t need any formal qualifications to get started.
- To be over the age of 18 or have a third-party payee for any financial agreement
- A solid grasp of the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent if English is not your first language)
- Access to a computer or other internet enabled device and a reliable internet connection, plus basic computer skills
- CIPD registration to receive your Diploma qualification
- Experience working in an HR role is beneficial, as well as a desire to work in an HR officer role
Months of entry
GET 15% OFF COURSE FEES THIS OCTOBER*
Whether you’d like a refresher, you’re looking to expand your knowledge, or you’re starting a career in the people profession, the Foundation Certificate in People Practice will help you progress. You’ll gain the capabilities you need to attract new talent and maintain your organisation’s ability to do right by your people, or kick start your brand-new career.
Here are the units you'll cover:
Unit 1: Business, culture and change in context
Unit 2: Principles of analytics
Unit 3: Core behaviours for people professionals
Unit 4: Essentials of people practice
*T&Cs apply. See Avado website for full details.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- flexible8 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||100|
Course contact details
- 020 3911 3405