A first degree or MSc in a relevant subject is required.
Months of entry
Renewable Materials with specialisations in:
- Science of wood and plant fibres
- Natural fibre reinforced composites
- Use of plant-derived materials as chemical feedstocks
- Wood ultrastructure and decay mechanisms
- Chemical Modification
- Preservation and flow
- Composite Properties
- Chemical Products from plants.
Qualification and course duration
PhD by taught
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1248 383717