Bangor University has a long tradition of academic excellence that continues to this day with research that has major impact globally. Situated between the mountains and the sea Bangor has an unrivalled location that is sure to inspire you.
Bangor offers over 200 postgraduate programmes including law, music, health science, marine biology and banking and finance.
The Postgraduate Open Day is an opportunity to:
- Learn about the Bangor student experience
- Speak to academic and support staff
- Find out about postgraduate funding
- Visit academic departments
- Talk to current students
- Take a look at university accommodation
Why choose Bangor?
- Gold Award for 'outstanding teaching' (TEF 2017)
- A top 50 UK University (QS World University Rankings 2019)
- World-leading research (REF 2014)
- Top 10 for Student Satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2019)
- Sixth in the UK for Postgraduate (WhatUni? Student Choice Awards 2019)
- Stunning location with North Wales named the fourth best region in the world to visit in 2017 (Lonely Planet travel guide)