A good honours degree or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
Laser Micromachining and Laboratory-on-a-Chip with research interests in:
- Electronic and dielectric properties of biological materials
- Electrokinetic manipulation of bioparticles
- Biological polymers, enzymes and cells
- Microfabrication of biofactory and laboratory-on-a-chip
- Medical therapeutics and diagnostics
Research Excellence Framework (REF) score
The 2014 Research Excellence Framework recognised that more than three-quarters of Bangor’s research is either world-leading or internationally excellent. Based on the University submission of 14 Units of Assessment, 77% of the research was rated in the top two tiers of research quality, ahead of the average for all UK universities.
Information for international students
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit the Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1248 382686