A good honours degree or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
January, December, November, October, September, August, July, June, May, April, March, February
Laser Micromachining and Laboratory-on-a-Chip with research interests in:
- Electronic and dielectric properties of biological materials
- Electrokinetic manipulation of bioparticles
- Biological polymers, enzymes and cells
- Microfabrication of biofactory and laboratory-on-a-chip
- Medical therapeutics and diagnostics
Information for international students
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit the Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- +44 (0)1248 382686