A 2(ii) initial degree or recognised equivalent qualification, and a professional background with at least 5 years’ professional experience. We prioritise students with personal experience of mindfulness practice in the form taught in MBAs.
Months of entry
Train to be a mindfulness teacher and gain a Masters degree
- This Masters will enable you to train to become a mindfulness teacher, and also get a Masters degree at the same time.
- This route takes five years to complete.
- You can gain the Certificate of competence in teaching MBSR and MBCT (subject to meeting criteria) which is the highest mindfulness teaching award in the UK
- Gives you the opportunity to train with a group of like-minded people and to deeply explore your own mindfulness practice as you train.
Information for international students
IELTS: 6.0 (with no element below 5.5) is required.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice
- +44 (0)1248 388281