Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
English language requirements
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component); or
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based); or
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers; or
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
Months of entry
March, May, October
Studying an MBA is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level. By having this valuable business qualification, you’ll develop the skills needed to accelerate your career and business helping you to secure more senior positions, better pay and an abundance of opportunities.
BSBI has partnered with Concordia University Chicago(CUS) to provide an MBA designed and taught by business professionals and educators who are passionate about preparing ethical leaders for the global marketplace. This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP). This means CUC's education incorporates excellent teaching methods, fantastic student learning outcomes and will ensure that you get the most out of your education.
The variety of core modules on the MBA programme means you will gain knowledge of a number of different business areas. This will help you to be more commercially minded when it comes to forming professional relationships and driving your organisation forward. Modules include: Global Marketing in Digital Era, Accounting for Decision Making, Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Managing Human Capital.
Outside of your programme, you will be able to explore Berlin, a city home to an abundance of companies including start-ups and large corporations. You will have the chance to learn German for free alongside the programmes whilst expanding your professional network and discovering employment opportunities after graduating.
BSBI offers intakes for 2021, however, please note that the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details