Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
English language requirements
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component); or
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based); or
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers; or
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
Months of entry
March, May, October
Want to build your own business? Study the MBA programme in partnership with Concordia University Chicago in Berlin at BSBI and develop the capabilities to lead an organisation towards success. This programme aims to create leaders who want to not only build international organisations but do so in a way that is ethical. The teaching on this programme embodies the spirit of entrepreneurship, innovation and creativity to ensure students leave the programme with visions of what they want to achieve and tech-driven solutions for meeting their goals. Modules include: Global Marketing in Digital Era, Accounting for Decision Making, Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Managing Human Capital. Studying an MBA is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level. By the time you graduate you will have mastered skills in engaging with stakeholders, effectively communicating with teams and colleagues on various forms of media as well as decision-making and problem-solving. BSBI is still encouraging prospective students to apply to our programmes; the number of seats for upcoming intakes is limited. We have several measures in place including intake deferrals and the possibility of starting the intake online with our live webinars and academic content. Once the borders are open again, we will deliver face to face classes as usual.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details