Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
English language requirements:
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component); or
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based); or
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers; or
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
Months of entry
Enrol on the MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, a programme delivered in conjunction with Concordia University Chicago. You’ll study in the German capital of Berlin, a city home to numerous start-ups as well as an exciting and vibrant nightlife. You’ll develop the necessary qualities of an entrepreneur and leader enabling you to start and grow a business as well as share your vision with those around you. Throughout this one-year programme, you will cover a wide range of topics including: Leading Innovation in the Digital Age, Social Media Marketing Communications, Ethics, Law and Communication in Decision Making as well as Creative Thinking and Practice. By the end of the programme, you will be able to implement new business ideas, tackle a range of issues affecting the business world as well as utilise data to assess the viability of new opportunities. You will also have the opportunity to enrol on one of our free Executive Education course, delivered in partnership with LSBF; this will enable you to develop your leadership style and improve your approach to management. This programme is targeted at individuals looking to become world leading entrepreneurs who can create, build and manage successful businesses. Learn how to turn your passion into a career. The MA will also equip you with the knowledge and research skills to undertake further studying including a postgraduate or research degree.
Pay the required €2,000 deposit to secure your place before 29 February 2020 and save up to €1,000 off the tuition fees.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details