Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above.
Minimum age: 21
· Bachelor’s degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
· GPA earned 2.25 or above.
English language requirements:
· IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), or;
· TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based), or;
· PASSWORD minimum 6.0.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
· Native English speakers, or;
· International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
Months of entry
March, May, October
The MA in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, offered in partnership with Concordia University Chicago (CUC), is designed for students who are looking to become world leading entrepreneurs and willing to build and manage successful businesses.
This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP) which incorporates excellent teaching methods resulting in fantastic student learning outcomes. It will also ensure that you get the most out of your education.
Why choose this course?
You will also enhance your understanding of how to commercialise on an idea over the course of this two-year programme. Through modules such as Digital Age, Social Media Marketing Communications, and Ethics, Law and Communication in Decision Making, you will be ready to take on the challenges of an ever-evolving business landscape, making you an asset to any organisation. place before 31 March 2020 and save up to €1,000 off the tuition fees.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details