Minimum age: 21
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers;
- Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB);
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
Documents: CV and two reference letters.
Qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. To take this route, you must have a minimum of 3 years management experience.
Months of entry
Do you have a passion for fashion? Then check out our MA in Fashion Retail and Luxury Management. Don’t miss the chance to be a part of this exciting industry! BSBI has partnered with Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO to offer you blended learning in Germany.
This programme will help you build a successful career in the innovative fashion and retail sectors, showing you how to build a business that can inspire customer loyalty in a market which is constantly reinventing itself.
After taking this course, you will be able to apply for roles in fashion management, marketing, design and brand management.
- Marketing & Luxury Brand Management
- Research Methods
- Visual Merchandising and Creative Design
- German Language studies
- Sustainable Fashion Branding
- Brand Globalisation
- Fashion Business Management
- German Language Studies
- Leadership Development Programme (LSBF Executive Education)
Graduates will be able to:
- Show in-depth knowledge of issues related to retail luxury management within the fashion sector;
- Develop senior management strategic skills;
- Develop original approaches to manage luxury and fashion retail organisations;
- Understand ethical approaches in fashion retail and luxury management;
- Plan, design and execute a range of activities on an individual and group basis;
- Develop individual learning, communication, teamwork, project planning and entrepreneurship skills;
- Expand their existing transferrable and practical skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct self-managed research and develop a research methodology;
- Demonstrate the ability to identify an issue, critically assess the material and draw logical conclusions and recommendations.
We offer personalised support to help you make decisions about your future and plan for how you’re going to get to where you want to be.
We also build strategic partnerships with local firms and associations to organise networking events for students to meet employers.
Why choose BSBI?
- Programmes taught in English;
- Central Berlin location;
- Excellent student support;
- BSBI students are offered work placements for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months; *
- Free Executive Education course
- Affordable fees and flexi pay options;
- Free German language lessons;
- After graduating, students can extend their residence permit for up to 18 months to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany.
*BSBI can provide students with great working opportunities provided that students demonstrate a proactive attitude and a good level of spoken German.
We will provide paid part-time work placements for every BSBI student currently enrolled in a postgraduate course in fashion.
BSBI students enrolled in BA in Economics and Business Administration, Global MBA, MA in International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management, MA in Strategic Marketing and MA in Finance and Investment, who do not have a compulsory work placement as part of their course of study, will be offered paid part-time jobs.
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +49 305 85840959