Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
· IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
· Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
· Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
· West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
· Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
· International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
· Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test ( Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Months of entry
Study the MSc Digital Marketing at BSBI, offered in partnership with University for the Creative Arts. The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020.
Throughout this industry-focused programme, you’ll have the opportunity to develop creative and analytical skills that will help you reach customers, increase leads and also have an excellent chance of securing some of the most coveted roles in marketing. With enterprise, success and leadership at our core, we’ll provide you with the tools needed to become a leader capable of managing change and leading projects.
You’ll study through classroom discussions, lectures and even class visits. Modules taught on the programme include: Digital Marketing Communications, Global Marketing Management and Project Management and Leadership.
You’ll be based in Berlin, a vibrant city that boasts being the start-up capital of Europe. Berlin is home to a variety of big businesses, cultural hotspots and some of the world’s most exciting employers. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations. Additionally, you’ll be able to apply for a post-study work visa once you graduate, allowing you to stay in the country for up to 18-months to find work.