Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
· IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
· Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to NARIC), where the Method of Instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
· Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
· West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate).
· Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
· International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
· Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test ( Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Months of entry
Want to get ahead in the finance industry? Study the MSc Finance and Investment at BSBI, delivered in partnership with University for the Creative Arts (UCA), a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). The university has also been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in the Guardian League Table 2020.
At BSBI, we have enterprise, success and leadership at our core meaning we’re committed to producing students who have the potential to become future business leaders. Through hands-on teaching methods taught by our expert faculty, you’ll gain an excellent education that can feed into any number of careers.
You’ll study modules including: Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity, Derivatives and Alternative Investments as well as Corporate Finance. By the time you graduate, you’ll have a wide breadth of knowledge that will enable you to work in a variety of different organisations ranging from start-ups to big corporations.
You’ll be studying in the vibrant city of Berlin, the home of big business and innovative start-ups. The city is also the cultural capital of the country meaning there’s lots to explore when you have some downtime from studying including the Brandenburg Gate, Museum Island and the East Side Gallery. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for post-study work visa to stay in the county for up to 18-months to find work.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details