Please visit Billericay Scitt for full details
Months of entry
We offer four routes into teaching:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – primary and secondary
- QTS and Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with 60 credits – primary and secondary
- Part-time over 2 years QTS + PGCE (secondary only) – available in selected subjects
- Assessment Only Route – primary and secondary
- Full-time teacher training programmes across both primary (5-11) and secondary (11-16) age ranges (Business Studies with Economics covers 14-19).
- Full Time Primary with mathematics course offering a £6000 bursary. You will need GCSE at grade 4 or above (or equivalent) in English, mathematics and science plus A level in mathematics at grade B or above (or equivalent) – UCAS course code X200
- Part-time courses in some secondary subjects. Details of all course codes can be found in our prospectus.
If you have any questions about training to teach or what the day to day life of a teacher entails, join one of our FREE information events.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Louise Gillett