Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A second-class honours degree, or its equivalent, in either a directly relevant or a highly quantitative subject.
Relevant practical work experience and professional qualifications also taken into consideration.
Demonstrable qualities, such as good time management and the ability to cope under pressure, are vital.
Months of entry
This programme provides very specific training in advanced econometric theory and applications. You take the same courses and examinations as those enrolled on the MSc Economics and MSc Finance, and will learn how to:
- collect and process economic data
- transform economic theory into applicable models
- use modern econometrics packages
- apply a wide range of estimation techniques
- interpret and evaluate results
- present an analysis and conclusions in written reports.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language or you have not previously studied in English, our usual requirement is the equivalent of an International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic Test) score of 6.5, with no less than 6.0 in each of the sub-tests.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Advice Service
- +44(0) 20 3907 0700