Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Central Saint Martins Birkbeck MBA applicants must have a second-class honours degree (2:2) or above and usually at least three years' relevant work and/or professional experience, but we will look at exceptional candidates with less.
Applicants without an honours degree but with a substantial number of years' work experience will also be considered.
Applications are reviewed on their individual merits and your professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be taken into consideration positively.
Months of entry
The aim of the programme is to develop professional networks and to work collaboratively to make positive change happen. We will devise projects and offer live opportunities with external partners to do this.Highlights
- Our MBA's radical approach lies in its philosophy: deep research and analysis leading to real, root-and-branch, change. This programme places tools and concepts in context, combining design thinking and creative problem solving with rigorous academic content.
- You will benefit from the combined strengths of two highly regarded institutions, in the central London locations of King’s Cross and Bloomsbury, offering access to an expansive and supportive international network.
- The cross-disciplinary approach will prepare you for complex and ever-changing business environments allowing you to develop critical thinking, decision-making, emotional intelligence, negotiation and creative cognitive flexibility.
- The MBA embraces the different perspectives of your cohort comprising students from a variety of professional industries and international cultures. Your colleagues will reframe problems and challenge the status quo.
Information for international students
All classes are conducted in English. If English is not your first language you will be asked to provide evidence of your English language ability in order to apply for a visa, enrol and start your course. The English language requirement for entry for this course is IELTS 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in any one paper, or equivalent.
If you don't meet the minimum IELTS requirement, we offer pre-sessional English courses and foundation programmes to help you improve your English language skills and get your place at Birkbeck.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Advice Service
- +44 (0)20 3907 0700