You will need one of the following:
- An honours degree of a British University or equivalent institution
- An equivalent graduate level qualification from an overseas university or equivalent institution
- A graduate level professional qualification in an appropriate field of study
- A pre-masters programme
Months of entry
January, September, May
Our new Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) course will help you to develop your career as a business manager.
The course has two specific pathways. The generic pathway allows you to learn every aspect of modern business administration, with transferable skills you can take to any given sector.
- MBA (Healthcare Management)
If you are looking to further your career in the area of Healthcare Management then our specialist pathway will allow you to do this. You'll be given valuable insight and specific skills into this huge sector of global business.
What's covered in the course?
Our course provides the opportunity to combine the theory and practice of management or healthcare management in an interactive online environment where you will be studying with other students from internationally diverse background and also have the support and guidance of specialists in the various fields of study.
The programmes of study will provide you with the skills employers really value, so it is the perfect option if you want to change career directions or aim to move up the corporate ladder. You’ll be encouraged to question, analyse and challenge the assumptions that are made about modern organisations and provide innovative solutions to the problems that are encountered in the rapidly changing world of business. We’ll nurture your skills by helping you devise contemporary and forward-thinking strategies and day-to-day tactics that’ll help organisations thrive in a range of business settings.
The Online Master of Business Administration will run on a part-time and full-time basis. There will be initially three entry points per calendar year, so we have flexibility in terms of delivery and also starting point.
Why choose us?
- The University is embarking upon an exciting new phase of our portfolio development with a range of innovative online programmes that enable students to gain internationally recognised qualifications without the added expense or disruption of international on campus study – you can in essence ‘earn and learn’.
- We have a strong ‘practice based’ focus to our academic portfolio and this will allow you to apply the theory to real world situations and bring your experiences to the class as live discussion topics
- The University is an active research centre, and the latest Research Excellence Framework 2014 report found we have doubled the amount of staff producing internationally recognised research.
- Our graduates move on to successful careers where they apply their knowledge to full effect.
- You’ll work alongside students from around the globe, creating a diverse, exciting atmosphere and a range of ideas.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Team