Applicants have to be at least 21 years of age and must have any of the following:
- the CIPR Foundation Award
- any UK degree
- two years' relevant full-time employment in public relations (or related sectors e.g. marketing, journalism) and 5 GCSEs grade C or above, one of which must be English Language
- the LCCIEB Group Diploma in PR, plus one year's experience in PR
- equivalent qualifications are acceptable.
Months of entry
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations Advanced Certificate will enable you to make a real difference to your organisation, from improved effectiveness at work to enhanced decision-making skills. We are the only centre in the West Midlands approved by the CIPR to offer this course, which is accredited by the Creative Skillset and industry recognised in the UK and worldwide. The course is run part-time, allowing you to work while you study.
Graduates with the Advanced Certificate have quickly gained promotions in their current employment, and many have gone on to exciting roles such as Communications Specialist or PR Account Manager.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Media Admissions
- +44 (0)121 331 5719