- Passion for games
- Positive attitude
- Confidence to run a business and/or creative technical software development team
- Comfortable user of Windows or Mac OS applications
Desired, but not essential requirements
- Experience of web or software coding (HTML, Java, C, C++, C#)
- Experience of art asset creation using Adobe Creative Suite, Maya, 3DS Max or ZBrush
- Game development experience
- Degree related to games, programming, art, business, management, marketing, law, economics or design
Months of entry
MSc Video Game Enterprise, Production and Design (Gamer Camp: Biz) has been created in partnership with the likes of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Codemasters, Rare and Exient. It provides experience of working to deadlines as part of multi-disciplined, project team to produce playable games to a professional standard.
You will work in a simulated studio environment over full-time office hours, four days a week, on real game briefs set with one or more of our partner developers.
It's a winning formula, with mentoring from industry veterans and support from leading game development teams. Recent graduates from Gamer Camp are employed by companies including TT Games, Creative Assembly, Ubisoft, Codemasters and Rockstar Games.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Oliver Williams
- +44 (0)121 202 4822