Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
We would normally expect you to hold at least a second class Honours degree or equivalent in a computing, business or engineering discipline. However, we can also consider your application without standard entry qualifications if you can provide evidence of the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete the course.
Months of entry
Enterprise Systems Management is an innovative MSc degree course designed for those who want to pursue careers as managers and leaders in implementing technology-based information systems solutions and managing technological transformation within organisations.
You will explore systems and activities within an enterprise that bring together processes, people and technology, you will support digital transformation strategies, and help streamline operations to gain competitive advantages, improved performance and reduced operational costs.
Systems management processes can be applied in retail, banking, travel and telecommunications businesses as well as in manufacturing. Enterprise Systems management is also useful for any size of business – from local SMEs to large multinational organisations.
The course modules are directly relevant to industry's current and expected future needs. You will consider the socio-technical aspects of business management including managing strategic IT change and improving business processes. Building good customer relationships is highlighted throughout the course.
The academic content of the course is complemented with practical workshops - you will work with SAP systems, which are based on a virtual industry, to apply your learning. The Master's Project will allow you to apply your skills and knowledge to practical problems and investigate an Enterprise Systems management research topic.
- The Faculty is based at Millennium Point on the state-of-the-art City Centre Campus, which has outstanding resources and facilities.
- The Faculty is a member of SAP University Alliance. This programme provides you with the opportunity to undertake SAP certification in a number of key areas including Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Warehouse.
- You will enjoy a high-quality learning experience aligned to real-life business development challenges.
- You will utilise ERPsim to gain experience of end-to-end business processes, using virtual business scenarios to evaluate the impact of integration of processes on manufacturing and business analytics.
- Graduates of this course are highly sought-after with the multidisciplinary skills necessary to manage strategic and high impact enterprise change.
Information for international students
The University accepts a wide range of overseas qualifications. To find out if your current qualifications are comparable to British standards, please contact the National Academic Recognition Information Centre (NARIC) or the International Admissions Office, telephone 0121 331 5162 or email email@example.com. International Students can apply on-line on the website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Team
- 0121 331 5595