We would normally expect you to hold at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline. However, we can also consider your application without standard entry qualifications if you can provide evidence of the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete the course.
Months of entry
The MSc Logistics course has been designed to provide a multi-disciplinary approach and understanding of the complex production flows, production processes, distribution channels of supply chains and operational issues of logistics, purchasing and supply chain management.
This course aims to:
- Meet the market need for practitioners and managers with the necessary knowledge and skills to operate in companies, so that they may be able to identify and provide solutions to a wide range of logistical problems.
- Relate to industry and equip you with the knowledge to apply new technologies and techniques to solve present and future problems concerning both UK and international companies.
- The MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management course has been designed to provide an understanding of the complex production flows, production processes and distribution channels of supply chains, together with operational issues of logistics, purchasing and supply chain management.
- This course will equip you with the expertise required to apply new technologies and techniques to solve present and future problems facing logistics providers or supply chain managers in the UK and overseas.
- This exciting course will act as a foundation for a career as a logistician or supply chain manager, or alternatively give you the necessary skills and knowledge for research at doctoral level (PhD).
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)121 331 5595
- +44 (0)121 331 7994