We would normally expect you to hold at least a Second Class Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline. However, we can also consider your application without standard entry qualifications if you can provide evidence of the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete the course.
Months of entry
This course aims to:
- Empower tomorrow’s managers with the capabilities to manage and contribute to successful projects.
- Offer a foundation of essential management skills required to align and cascade corporate strategy throughout the organisation.
- Explore project lifecycle from start-up to effective implementation within a context of resource management.
- Explore commercial and contractual issues with reference to financial and risk management.
- Develop the capability to manage across the extended enterprise.
- This course has been designed to produce project managers who are able to creatively tackle complex problems. The need for creativity is becoming more and more important in all established and emerging economies.
- Building on a foundation of generic management skills, the course explores the wider context of project management, including commercial and contractual issues, finance and risk.
- It provides a comprehensive education for project managers who can start to tackle complex problems immediately while understanding how to manage and guide the company. It will act as a foundation for a career as a project manager, or alternatively give you the necessary skills and knowledge for research at doctoral level (PhD).
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Team
- +44 (0)121 331 5595
- +44 (0)121 331 7994