Sorry, this course is not available to UK/EU students (please see 'MSc Advanced Clinical Practice' instead)
Months of entry
This internationally recognised Masters award is intended for nurses, midwives and members of allied health professions based in health related settings in or outside of the UK.
For delivery of this course outside of the UK, applicants need to come from organisations with a minimum of 10 students.
Health professionals will be able to use the course to meet the rising expectations of health care in local populations. Students will develop their knowledge and skills to strategically improve the design and delivery of services and to expand their own educational and leadership roles.
Information for international students
- This course is suitable for experienced professionals employed in health related settings.
- A minimum of 3 years in your area of clinical practice and a first degree or evidence of recent professionally related study at diploma or degree level.
- Accredited degree level study within the last 5 years or the Birmingham city University module Essential Academic Skills can be completed prior to staring the programme.
- Evidence of study at degree level including in research methods.
- For delivery of this course outside of the UK, applicants need to come from organisations with a minimum of 10 students.
Fees and funding
Students can be employer, externally sponsored, self funded or a combination.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Pre-entry Enquiries Team
- 0121 331 5595