Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- Honours degree with a 2:1 or above in a relevant subject (for example, linguistics/languages, psychology, education, human biology).
- Please note that we may ask to see your undergraduate degree transcript and in some cases, will request further information about the content of individual modules.
- You will also need GCSE Mathematics and English Language at Grade C/4 or above.
- Applicants who have not received their secondary school education in English will require an overall IELTS score of 8.0 with no subtest below 7.5, in line with the HCPC English language requirements for speech and language therapists.
Months of entry
Speech and language therapists play a unique role in supporting individuals who have communication and swallowing difficulties to achieve and live life to their full potential. Our MSc in Speech and Language Therapy will provide you with the necessary knowledge, skills and experience required to make a positive difference to people’s lives. Inter-professional learning opportunities are embedded throughout your studies, enabling you to develop essential core skills which will support you to succeed within a dynamic professional landscape.
You will undertake a number of clinical placements, during which you will be immersed in all aspects of clinical practice. Towards the end of your final clinical placement, you are likely to be managing your own caseload of clients, and you will have the option to participate in a number of extracurricular activities, including an opportunity for international exchange.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- (0)121 331 5595