Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A good Honours Degree relevant to the discipline or equivalent experience.
Months of entry
This course is for graduates who want to undertake masters’ level study but who have not yet met the required standard for admission to their chosen course. Through the course, we aim to help you to enhance your creative portfolio, knowledge and skills to a point that you will be eligible to join one of the MA courses within the School of Visual Communication.
- MA Visual Communication - Illustration
- MA Visual Communication - Photography
- MA Visual Communication - Film and Animation
- MA Visual Communication - Graphic Communication.
Information for international students
This course is open to international students
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiry Team