It’s a fantastic time to join the postgraduate community at Bournemouth University. We’re committed to ensuring our learning and social spaces are modern and attractive. That’s why we were awarded a silver award in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework – recognising that we are delivering high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students. We are continually improving and there is much more to come in terms of new facilities.
You’ll have heard about the government postgraduate loans up to £10,000 for UK/EU students, and there are more great reasons to discover the postgraduate study opportunities at BU. Here are some that we think set us apart:
- Broad portfolio of courses that create job prospects
- Funding support through scholarships and other fee reductions
- Internationally recognised research profile
- Bournemouth is a beautiful and lively place to live.
Typically, Postgraduate Open Days include:
- A welcome talk, including details of support whilst you study with us, postgraduate funding, including loans of over £10,000, and your accommodation options
- A small group meeting with a lecturer from your course of interest and the opportunity to ask any questions you may have
- A tour of the campus and our facilities with one of our student ambassadors, including a postgraduate studio flat.
We look forward to meeting you soon.