- A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:1 in any subject or equivalent
- Applicants should be teaching in a practice or academic setting
- Applicants who do not meet our standard academic entry requirements may be offered an interview to discuss their suitability for the course
Months of entry
The MA Education Practice provides the core knowledge, skills and professional values to enhance your practice as an educator. It supports your development as a critically reflective practitioner prepared to fully engage with the changing educational environment.
The programme is committed to enhancing the student learning experience by fostering dynamic approaches to teaching and learning through creativity, innovation and continuous development. This programme provides you with the opportunity to engage in educational scholarship, which is integrated with your research and/or professional activities.
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12-36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- 01202 961916