Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree, 2:2 in any subject, or equivalent.
Months of entry
Why study MSc International Accounting & Finance?
- Learn from an expanding team of dynamic educators and researchers from around the world
- You will be exposed to how organisations report their financial data as well as learning how to analyse data and draw conclusions from it
- Enhance your career chances to enter a range of careers such as Financial Analyst, Investment Advisor, Financial Consultant or Finance Manager
- Undertake a significant piece of self-managed research in an area that interests you in relation to your course
- Study alongside a diverse portfolio of international students
- Enhance your employability with an optional 30-week placement overseas or in the UK, with Bournemouth being home to many large financial companies such as J.P.Morgan and Barclay.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language: IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each component.
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 1 year full-time. January: 16 months full-time, 2 years with optional 30-week work placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916