Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A Bachelors Honours degree with 2:2 or equivalent in any subject.
Months of entry
Why study MSc Sustainable Economic Development & Emerging Markets at BU?
- Graduate with the skills ready to work in either the public sector, NGOs or private sector organisations with focus on emerging markets
- Cover significant economic, political and social aspects of economic development
- Tailor your study and choose from an offering of option units in areas such as supply chains, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Study sustainable economic development in a globalised market, with particular emphasis on emerging markets
- Flexible course entry points giving you options to start your studies in September or January
- Gain valuable experience and enhance your employability through an optional 30-week work placement either in the UK or overseas.
This course is delivered by the AACSB-accredited Business School, an accreditation attained by fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide. It recognises our focus on excellence in all areas.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language you'll need IELTS (Academic) 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component or equivalent
Fees and funding
Please check Bournemouth University course website for the latest tuition fees information.
For fees and funding information, please visit www.bournemouth.ac.uk/pg-funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
September: 12 months full-time January: 16 months full-time Optional placement: 2 years full-time with optional 30-week placement
Course contact details
- Future Students Enquiry Team
- +44 (0)1202 961 916