Students wishing to study the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Level Papers programme will require:
- To be at least 18 years and over at the start of the programme
You should have passed:
- BPP University's Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance [ACCA Route]; OR
- ACCA Fundamentals Level (Knowledge and Skills) papers (F1 to F9); OR
- An undergraduate degree which provides exemptions for the ACCA Fundamentals Level (Knowledge and Skills) papers (F1 to F9)
Months of entry
The ACCA professional accountancy qualification will equip you for long-term success as it is globally recognised for delivering both financial and accounting skills. This means that you will be prepared to undertake a variety of different roles within the sector. Studying for the ACCA Professional Papers with BPP University will provide you with the technical and business skills you need for a career in practice or commerce.
You will benefit from lecturers who have practitioner expertise. You will be further supported by sector-leading materials. This combination will enable you to develop the skills you need to succeed in your professional exams. Our ACCA tuition uses materials provided by BPP Learning Media, an ACCA-approved provider for content. Furthermore, tuition takes place in centres that are Platinum-Approved by the ACCA – the highest accreditation possible.
Information for international students
If English is not your first language and you do not hold an honours degree that was delivered in English, you will be required to provide certified proof of ability in written and spoken English to, at least, IELTS level 5.5 (overall) or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Learn more at the funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- (+44) 03331 224 359