A minimum 2:2 qualifying Law Degree OR Minimum 2:2 non-Law Degree and a GDL/CPE. Membership of an Inn of Court, All applicants will be required to pass the Bar Course Aptitude Test (BCAT).
Months of entry
- Take (free of charge) our optional ‘Practice-Ready Certificate’ to go beyond the BPTC syllabus and prepare you to compete in pupillage
- Practice your skills through mooting events judged by members of the judiciary and practitioners
- True-to-life assessments in advocacy and conference, using professional actors
- Value for money – all books and learning materials included in your fee, and you will get huge discounts on a range of optional extras, such as becoming a qualified mediator
- Gain vital work experience by advising real clients through our award-winning Pro Bono Centre
- Our Career Guarantee means if you don’t secure a pupillage within six months of completing your BPTC, we’ll let you study another qualification to further enhance your skills and employability for free**
- Top-up your BPP University Law School BPTC to either an MA Law with Business or an LLM Professional Legal Practice at no extra cost
- Create your own competitive niche with the widest selection of elective modules - more than any other provider
Information for international students
No fee surcharge for overseas students. Qualifications must be recognised by the Bar Standards Board. International students must have at least IELTS 7.5 or equivalent.
Fees and funding
Your studies are a smart investment so we want to give you every opportunity to use your money wisely.
We offer flexible payment options so you can spread the cost of your studies. This allows you to concentrate on your education without worrying about paying for it all upfront. You can find out more about this by visiting: bppuniversity.ac.uk/studentfinance
Other funding options
For those who need it, BPP University’s Student Services support team can also provide funding information and assistance. This includes information on other options open to you, such as bursaries and grants from professional bodies, charities, employers and other institutions that give financial support. For instance, funding may be available through scholarships or interest-free payment plans. If you do not qualify for one of these options you may still be able to apply for funding via Future Finance student loans.
Further details of eligibility requirements, interest rates and other key terms of the Future Finance loan are available by visiting the Future Finance website at:futurefinance.com/uk. BPP University Limited acts as a credit broker and is not a lender for this arrangement.
We have a wide range of scholarships available across our law programmes. To find out more about the scholarships please visit:bppuniversity.ac.uk/scholarships
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- BPP University Law School
- 03300 370 642