Educational background You should hold a minimum: Second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in any discipline GSCE Maths at grade C or above English language IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent
Months of entry
This MSc is designed for graduates who want a career in, or closely related to, Psychology or who are interested in gaining a postgraduate degree in Psychology. It is also ideal for graduates who have insufficient credits in Psychology from their first degree to qualify for the Graduate Basis for Chartered membership (GBC) with the British Psychological Society (BPS). Therefore, this degree is for you if you are a UK or overseas (non-UK) graduate who i) studied a programme other than Psychology, ii) studied Psychology as a minor subject of combined studies, or iii) studied for a non BPS-accredited degree in Psychology.
- Provides weekly pre-recorded lectures for all modules that can be downloaded, played and stored, allowing for greater flexibility in learning
- Taught by research active academics in psychology covering a broad spectrum of research areas
- Provides students with a critical understanding of the theories, research evidence and research methodologies relevant to all core fields of Psychology
- Personal tutorial scheme ensuring each student has a dedicated personal tutor for pastoral and academic support
- Approximately 70% of programme delivery is based on classroom-based interactive workshops that consolidate knowledge gained from the lectures
- Provides a mixture of theoretical and practical knowledge necessary for those wishing to become Chartered Psychologists
- Prepares students for a wide range of career opportunities through the development of a range of professional, practical, and academic skills
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society
Information for international students
Our International Office can assess your certificates and advise if you meet the entry requirements. You can also visit our website for a list of entry requirements from your country. If you do not think you meet the entry requirements, but have other qualifications or work experience, please contact us.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- 03331 229 198