A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally-recognised qualification in an engineering, science or technology subject.
Months of entry
January, May, September
Our Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc degree primarily focuses on equipping engineers and researchers with in-depth knowledge and industry-recognised skills in advanced manufacturing. These skills are required for Industry 4.0 oriented smart manufacturing, designed to improve product quality and manufacturing processes.
- Professional Development Center (PDC): Brunel’s Professional Development Centre enhances student’s employability by facilitating the students to upskill themselves with core experience and academic knowledge needed to stand out in the global job market.
- Brunel+: The Brunel+ Award recognises the outstanding students for contributing to extra-curricular activities along with their on-going studies.
- Open Library: Students get full access to Brunel’s e-library for books, articles, and electronic resources.
- Develop the innate ability to analyse and plan strategies for implementing advanced manufacturing methods and industrial systems.
- Demonstrate the industry-relevant skills to synthesise data from a variety of sources, and effectively present and communicate information to a diverse audience.
- Perform as a collaborative team member and inculcate leadership qualities to manage people, time and available resources.
- Get hands-on with relevant concepts, latest techniques, software and tools.
- Advanced Measurement Systems and Data Analysis
- Automation and Robotics
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Global Manufacturing Enterprise Business Development
- Logistics and Global Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management & Reliability
- Research Methods for Engineering Projects
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Research Project (60 credits)
Why choose Brunel Online -
- 72% world leading / internationally excellent research output.
- Top 40 research intensive university, 58th globally Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022.
- 4th in UK for International Outlook, Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Study anytime, anyplace with 100% online degrees.
- 1500+ online students with alumni network of 154K students.
Fees and funding
Offers & Discounts - Scholarships
A range of scholarships are available for students studying online programmes at Brunel. In addition to scholarship opportunities, a discount is available to self-funding students who pay the full amount of the fees due at or before their scheduled date of registration. This discount is 2% on the net course fee due, meaning that this 2% will be applied after any other discounts to which they may be entitled. No application is required for the Early Payment Discount.
Brunel Regional Discount
Brunel offers special reduced fees i.e., £6,000 for India, South and East Asia and Africa with following programmes:
- Master of Public Health (MPH) Online
- Advanced Manufacturing Systems M.Sc Online
- Engineering Management MSc Online
- Health Economics and Health Policy MSc Online
- Public Health & Health Promotion M.sc Online
- Public Health & Behaviour Change MSc Online
- Global Public health & Social Justice M.sc Online
Brunel Graduate Discount
The Brunel Graduate Discount is available for self-funding applicants who have previously studied at Brunel University London (and achieved their intended award), who register for any subsequent degree programme. It offers a 15% concession on tuition fees.
Brunel Family Discount
If you have a direct family member who is interested in studying with us, they may be eligible for a 10% fee concession from their tuition.
Postgraduate Academic Excellence
The Postgraduate Academic Excellence scholarship is available for students on Postgraduate Taught (PGT) courses at Brunel University London and is available to all students who have obtained a First-Class undergraduate degree, offering a 15% concession on tuition fees.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Brunel Online