Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree or equivalent internationally-recognised qualification in an engineering, science or technology subject.
Months of entry
Our Advanced Manufacturing Systems MSc degree primarily focuses on equipping engineers and researchers with in-depth knowledge and industry-recognised skills in advanced manufacturing. These skills are required for Industry 4.0 oriented smart manufacturing, designed to improve product quality and manufacturing processes.
- Professional Development Center (PDC): Brunel’s Professional Development Centre enhances student’s employability by facilitating the students to upskill themselves with core experience and academic knowledge needed to stand out in the global job market.
- Brunel+: The Brunel+ Award recognises the outstanding students for contributing to extra-curricular activities along with their on-going studies.
- Open Library: Students get full access to Brunel’s e-library for books, articles, and electronic resources.
- Develop the innate ability to analyse and plan strategies for implementing advanced manufacturing methods and industrial systems.
- Demonstrate the industry-relevant skills to synthesise data from a variety of sources, and effectively present and communicate information to a diverse audience.
- Perform as a collaborative team member and inculcate leadership qualities to manage people, time and available resources.
- Get hands-on with relevant concepts, latest techniques, software and tools.
- Advanced Measurement Systems and Data Analysis
- Automation and Robotics
- Computer-Aided Engineering
- Global Manufacturing Enterprise Business Development
- Logistics and Global Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management & Reliability
- Research Methods for Engineering Projects
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
- Research Project (60 credits)
Fees and funding
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Brunel Online