- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related or non - related subject.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications who have relevant work experience (minimum two years full-time) will also be considered.
Months of entry
This exciting new programme explores developments in cloud based and mobile commerce that are changing the way businesses will operate in the future. The Business Intelligence and Social Media MSc draws together technology and business perspectives in order to understand the implications for social-media enabled business.
The course helps students prepare for a career in business and management within and beyond the IT sector by gaining technical skills and an appreciation of the crucial role social web technologies play in today’s organisations and their ability to transform business processes.
- You will develop sound knowledge and understanding of new-media related business practices and transferable skills designed to meet the challenges of employment within the global economy.
- You will gain understanding of the importance of information and mass communications technologies to the operations of modern businesses of all kinds.
- You will be encouraged to reflect on the relevance of concepts to business and apply your newly developed skills in advance studies or professional practice. Successful graduates of the course progress to leadership and decision making roles in industrial organisations or develop successful consultancy and advisory businesses of their own.
- Practitioners seeking a more commercially relevant and technology oriented master’s qualification in the area of new business technologies rather than an MBA find this course of interest.
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599