- A 2:2 (or above) UK Honours degree, or an equivalent internationally recognised qualification, in a related or non – related subject.
- Applicants with non-degree qualifications will be also considered, if they have relevant work experience (minimum two years full-time).
Months of entry
With employees now recognised as a key resource, the MSc in Human Resource Management offers students the opportunity to explore in depth the theoretical and analytical issues in the management of human resources and the roles these play in organisation success.
Students will examine a full range of HRM approaches, techniques and methodologies. The course is designed for those who wish to become humane resource practioners in academic, consultancy or commercial settings. It is also suitbale for students looking to undertake further research in academic consultancy or commercial settings.
The compulsory modules on the course are in relation to Human Resource Management contexts, concepts and practices, and contemporary issues such as talent and leadership recruitment and selection, reward management, performance management and facilitating learning and development in organisations.
Issues in international human resource management such as expatriation, managing across cultures will also be covered, as well as HR systems and processes from an international perspective. A number of leading edge optional modules are available on the programme including Global Diversity Management; Ethics and Corporate Governance.
- You will be provided with a critical theoretical and applied knowledge and understanding of human resource management.
- Graduates as prospective entrants to human resources management roles, as 'thinking performers', should be able to address business and professional situations knowledgeably, making contributions to improved organisational performance and delivery of sound personnel/human resources practice and services
Information for international students
English language requirements
- IELTS: 6.5 (min 6 in all areas)
- Pearson: 58 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 65% (min 60% in all areas)
Fees and funding
Brunel University is offering Academic Excellence Scholarships to postgraduate students (15%) and scholarships for Brunel Alumni (15%).
Learn more at the postgraduate funding page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- +44 (0)1895 265599