A UK first or second class Honours degree or equivalent internationally recognised qualification in engineering or appropriate science and technology discipline.
Months of entry
This MSc in Advanced Engineering Design is aimed at high calibre and ambitious engineering graduates who want to gain expertise in systematically developing complex, multidisciplinary engineering design.
You will learn how to design products requiring embedded intelligence and comprehensive engineering analysis and how to use six CAE software packages.
The programme - accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineering (IMechE) - has been developed to fulfil the industry’s need for an integrated course that offers:
- teaching of advanced theory, human factors and creativity tools essential to successful product development
- training in software, research and applications
- practical experience of applying your knowledge and skills through an integrating, real life group project.
Information for international students
English Language Requirements
- IELTS: 6 (min 5.5 in all areas)
- Pearson: 51 (51 in all subscores)
- BrunELT: 60% (min 55% in all areas)
Fees and funding
You may be eligible for Brunel bursaries, as well as external funding and other support.
Overseas students often obtain external funding, and may be eligible for Brunel bursaries studentships and scholarships and prizes and other support.
Please see the funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Atanas Ivanov
- +44 (0)1895 265599