You should have a 2:2 honours degree or relevant professional experience. Applications from mature and international students welcomed.
Months of entry
This exciting programme allows you to engage in, and experiment with, practical game design focussing on the process of devising the gameplay experience itself, including (but not limited to) the creation of rules, gameplay mechanics, narrative, world design and user experience, among many other aspects that make up the art of game design. You will also explore theories and concepts with which to analyse the formal characteristics of games, the types of pleasure and values they offer and their place in contemporary culture.
We have a thriving post-graduate community focused on games from a range of disciplinary perspectives and a 24-hour, dedicated Games Lab which provides a great place to play games of all formats, old and new, and mix with staff and students investigating this exciting new academic topic.
If it's games you are passionate about then our programme will help you to grow and refine your understanding .
* Unique programme designed to help students gain a foothold in the industry;
* Supported by a range of industry affiliates, including some of the most well-known developers world-wide;
* Internship possibilities for talented students;
* Taught by pioneering industry and academic experts - regular guest speakers from the industry;
* Dedicated programme lab - promotes collaboration and a good sense of 'belonging', as well as top of the line gaming!
* Join a community of game enthusiasts with a host of different skills and backgrounds
Information for international students
Please visit our website for details of our English Language requirements.
Fees and funding
For up-todate information please check our https://www.brunel.ac.uk/study/postgraduate-fees-and-funding/funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Brunel Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)1895 265599